Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas

So i have decided to start decorating for christmas! Mark thinks i am crazy. I am 29 weeks today and so uncomfortable. I can only imagine what i will be like by the day after Thanksgiving. We are going to wait to put the tree and outside stuff up until the weekend after. I feel like Adden sits on my bladder and bounces up and down. The nursery is all ready for my little guy so Christmas decorating here i come!

3 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

i did mine yesterday!! we will be gone most of dec. so i wanted to get them out so i could enjoy them. i skipped the tree since we won;t be here and jett would just rip it down. i can wait till christmas!

Jinny and Mick said...

Welcome to the dark (or bright) side. Who waits until after Thanksgiving, really?? I love, love Christmas!!!

The Thomas Clan said...

That's so fun! We do ours Thanksgiving Day _ I'm glad to hear ur doing well