Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nathan Jerry Wood " Our Little Angel"




Notice Name = Nathan Jerry Wood -->COPPERTON, UTAH * Nathan Jerry Wood, infant son of Mark and Julie (Earle) Wood, passed away upon birth on Wednesday, May 16, 2007, at Cottonwood Hospital in Murray, Utah. Nathan was preceded in death by his loving Poppy, Jerry Earle, who was waiting for him with open arms, along with his heavenly father and many family members. Survivors, besides his parents, include a brother, Jordan Wood, and a sister, Sara Wood, of Copperton, Utah; his paternal grandparents, Bruce and Linda Wood, of West Valley City, Utah; his maternal grandmother, Barbara Earle, of Queensbury; his paternal great-grandmother, Edwina Griffis, of Salt Lake City, Utah; three aunts, Bonnie (Robert) Rousseau and Jennifer Earle, both of Glens Falls, and Christy (Michael) Buhler of Enumclaw, Wash.; one uncle, Brad (Angel) Wood, of Germany; five cousins, Sarah and Kelsey Rousseau, Morgan Buhler and Jonathan and Alexis Wood. Nathan is also survived by many great-aunts, great-uncles and cousins. Nathan was also loved by his "adoptive grandparents," Don and Linda Greer, and his "uncles," Shane, Jake, George and Charlie Geer, all of Queensbury, and his adoptive great-grandmother, Ann Ballard, of Fort Ann. Nathan Jerry was only here with us for a short time, but was loved by all and will be greatly missed. The family would like to thank Dr. Hutchinson and all the nurses at Cottonwood Hospital, along with the Stillbirth Collaborative Research Network, for all they did and all the love and support they showed to our family. They would also like to thank the family for all of the support and love. A special thank you to the Hilda B. Jones Center for all the arrangements and services they provided. Viewing hours were held on Saturday, May 19, followed by funeral services. Nathan was to be laid to rest at Valley View Cemetery, close to his Great-grandpa Griffis and Great-grandma and Grandpa Wood. The family asks that donations be made to the Glens Falls Renal Center in Nathan Jerry's name at 3 Broad St., Glens Falls, NY 12801. Please don't be so sad, I miss you so much, too. It's beautiful here where I am, but I worry a lot about you. I sleep with angels and my Poppy watching me, There's only love up here. I'm never lonely or afraid 'Cause God's so very near. I walk with angels every day, They're very kind and sweet. Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy, They hold my hand when we cross a golden street. I never cry or hurt myself, I see rainbows every day. I play and laugh and sing a lot And I hear you both when you pray. Please Mommy and Daddy, don't be mad at God, You see, he loves me, too. And even though you're not with me, I'm really still with you.
Published in the Post-Star from 5/21/2007 - 5/23/2007. ..>
11:33 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: